- We do everything we can to make consigning with us quick and easy.
- We accept drop-offs all month long, every day except Saturdays.
- Visit What we're accepting to see which items we are currently accepting.
- For items you wish to consign that meet our acceptance criteria, please make sure they are in an appropriate condition for consignment:
For clothing, ensure the items are freshly laundered, paying attention for stains, fading, broken zippers, missing buttons, pilling and any other signs of wear. Please do up buttons, snaps and zippers and fold the items neatly when placing them in the bag.
We only accept items manufactured in last 4 years and do not accept value brands (Walmart and equal)
- For toys and gear, ensure the items are clean, they have all the pieces, and have been tested to ensure they work. These items need to be fully functional and recent (within 3 years and meet all safety standards).
- For clothing, ensure the items are freshly laundered, paying attention for stains, fading, broken zippers, missing buttons, pilling and any other signs of wear. Please do up buttons, snaps and zippers and fold the items neatly when placing them in the bag.
- If you have never consigned with us before, you will be asked to fill out a Consignment Agreement.
- On most days we can sort your items and return anything we are unable to accept immediately. If you are consigning baby or kids gear, please call to ensure we have the space and need for your items.
- Your items will go out in order of arrival for the 8 week consignment period. It typically takes from 1 to 3 weeks for items to be placed for sale.
- Items selected for consignment will be displayed in our store and online, at our discretion, for approximately 8 weeks. After approximately 6 weeks, item prices will be reduced by 50% for the final two weeks.
- We pay 50% commission on items sold for less than $60 and anything sold for over $60 receives 60% commission. Your money is available 3 days after the sale to accommodate our 3-day return policy.
- Your proceeds will be held as store credit, which can be paid out to you as cash (if less than or equal to $50) or by cheque (if over $50), at your request.
- Unsold items remaining at the end of the term will be donated to a local non-profit organization, unless you call and request they be returned to you prior to the end of the term.
- We will do our best to safeguard your items but are not responsible for loss or damage.
View a copy of our Consignment Agreement