We're excited to welcome you back with our re-opening on May 27th! Please read about the changes we've made to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff.
- 3 customers at a time OR one family of up to 4
Changes for In-store Shopping
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms please do not enter the store. You can shop with us online: we're putting up new consignment every day.
- Before entering the store, please take 1 sanitized clothes-peg per person. If one is not available, this indicates we are at capacity. Please line up until one becomes available.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer at the front door before entering the shop.
- Unfortunately, our change room and public washroom will be unavailable for use at this time.
- Please practice safe social distancing and ensure your children are as well
- Please keep waiting customers in mind while shopping.
Changes for Consignment Drop-offs
Drop offs are being accepted outside to aid in social distancing inside our shop.
Ring the doorbell to alert us a drop has occurred. If you need to speak with us please ring twice and we will come asap.
We're accepting SUMMER consignment all month long with no appointment necessary.
Please refrain from Saturday drop-offs, its our busiest day to sell your items and with the Covid-19 safety measures the shop will be at capacity.